Nevada Day Chalk Art Event
Theme: My Favorite Moment in Nevada
Proceeds will be donated to the Carson City Host Lions Scholarships Program
Join the Carson City Host Lions on Nevada Day for a fun chalk art contest. The contest will feature Carson City residents/households who will create chalk art masterpieces on their own personal canvases.....their driveways and sidewalks. Prizes will be awarded to the top three chalk artists.
All members of the community will be invited to join a driving tour on Nevada Day to view the outdoor chalk art gallery. The chalk art tourist will also have the opportunity to win prizes by submitting photos of the entries to the Lions Clubs social media sites.
Whether you would like to be a chalk artist, a chalk tourist, or an event sponsor, there's a way for everyone in Carson City to get involved.
Chalk Art Participants
- Entry Fee: $10.00
- Submit online participation form and pay entry fee using Venmo OR
- Complete and print participation form and mail it, along with fee, to Carson City Host Lions Club, PO Box 825, Carson City, NV 89702
- To participate, your participation form and fee must be delivered to the Carson City Lions Club by 8:00pm on Oct. 22nd, 2020.
Chalk Art Participants:
- 1st Place
- 2nd Place
- 3rd Place
Participation is open to anyone located within the Carson City city limits. The location of entry must be at location you have received permission to do the art project at (i.e. your home sidewalk, a family members driveway, a participating businesses parking lot).
Chalk Art Viewers
- 1st Place – Posts the most photos of chalk art to CHL Social Media
- 2nd Place - Posts the 2nd most photos of chalk art to CHL Social Media.
Tier 1 Sponsors - $50
- 10 ad spaces available
- Business card size ad will be printed on the event day map
- Business card size ads will also be posted to event webpage and CHL social media.
Tier 2 Sponsors - $25
- Business name listed on the event day map
- Business name listed on to event webpage and CHL social media.
- Participation entry forms and fees are due.
- A box of chalk will be delivered to the location of chalk art entry, as listed on the participants listing form. A designated time for drop off will not be set, the chalk will be dropped off at your front door.
- Participants may begin their art creations as soon as they receive their chalk.
Please check back, additional information coming soon...
Payments for entries and sponsorships can be made using Venmo. Send payments to the committee chair, Megan LoPresti, at @MeganMeCrazy
If you have questions about the Carson City Host Lions Nevada Day Chalk Art Event, please submit the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.